Steele Creek Dental has begun limited access operations. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this crisis together.
Limited access operations allow for our office to see patients, who are low risk for COVID-19, at a reduced capacity. Reducing the volume of patients seen per day will allow our office to follow proper social distancing guidelines.
To provide the safest environment for our patients, providers, and families we have implemented the following new office protocols and procedures.
- Limited Visitors: Solo is the safest. We ask that all guests and visitors stay in their vehicles. Only the patient will be allowed in the back during the appointment.
- New Screening Process: To ensure safety of families and staff we will require additional information when scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Longer Appointments: To allow enough time to follow new ADA and sanitation guidelines our office has extended operatory, hygiene, and emergency appointments. Please plan for extra time during your visit.
- Paperless System: Our office is now moving to our paperless system to encourage less touch points. Please provide a working email and cell phone number to allow for two-way texting and transfer of documents.
- Protection Equipment Including: Air Purifiers, Face Shields, Sneeze Guards, Touch Free Thermometers, Partitions and Additional Low Aerosol (Dryshield)
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. If you are not feeling well please reach out to the office to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We are closely monitoring this situation and will continue to update you as changes develop.
Recommendations to Prepare for Your Upcoming Appointments
- Complete New Screening Process: To ensure safety of families and staff we will require additional information when scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Complete Electronic Check-In: Per ADA guidelines, all lobbies will be CLOSED. Patients will be asked to wait in their cars and text the office upon arrival. A member of our staff will complete check-in and provide further instructions.
- Complete Temperature Checks: Upon arrival patient will have their temperature taken with a touchless thermometer.
- Sanitize Hands: Hands must be washed or sanitized before moving into the clinical area.
- Wear Masks: Patients MUST wear a mask in the facility.